Technical Support / Product Support Service Options
Our experienced technicians are dedicated to ensuring the availability of your service. CloudRivo is committed to providing customers with the highest levels of support, and deliver 24/7/365 global technical support service for our Xterity Cloud Services offerings, enterprise software support for all of our software product offerings. In addition, we offer a variety of hardware support programs for our BladeFrame product along with companion services for our OEM based software products. For assistance on any of our products or services you can contact service using the following:
- Partners – Web or Chat:
- US / Canada 1-866-301-3117
To better understand the support options available for the CloudRivo products you use refer to the matrix below.
- N/A – Not Applicable
- NBH – Requests received during local Normal Business Hours
- ABH – Requests received local After Business Hours
- Additional Cost – Services can be provided based as a time and expense engagement
- Initial Installation – Refers to the act of first assembling, testing, and configuring the hardware platform and CloudRivo PAN domain. It does not refer to implementing the customer’s specific environment.
- Upgrade Installation – Refers to the resources required to install any new hardware products or software releases onto an already existing PAN system.
- Upgrade Preparation – Refers to the resources required to determine compatibility and review potential risks with a planned upgrade path.
- * All CloudRivo replacements outside of warranty are done as an advanced exchange where an CloudRivo-owned spare is shipped to the customer according to the SLA so that a failed part can be replaced before it is de-installed to minimize potential outage. Replacement parts do not become customer property until the defective part is received by CloudRivo, prior to that customer is responsible for the return or purchase of CloudRivo spare within 30 days.
- ** Timing represents a minimal committed SLA from time CloudRivo establishes need. However exact date and time of dispatch depends on customer’s ability to consume those services and the local time.
- All CloudRivo service contracts are charged on an annual pre-paid basis. Services can be upgrading or changed within a contract or during a renewal upon written notice however certain additional charges may apply. Re-instating service after coverage has lapsed is subject to a fee.